dimecres, 3 de juny del 2020

1r i 2n - PROPOSTA D'ACTIVITATS "GODÀS A CASA"- ENGLISH

Hi again boys and girls!


How are you? We hope you are all well.
We are starting a new month, June, the last month of this online term!

We must say again that we are really happy to see that you
keep working and learning!!
Well done!
This week  you will also find different options for 1st and 2nd level.


1st level:
We will learn about food.
Steve and Maggie will show you what is a healthy snack!
And also you can see Steve trying to cook a pizza.
You can sing a song “Do you like…?”, and also you can play a memory game.
To finish, you can do an interactive worksheet.


2nd:
As I know that (with Jose and Silvia) you are working and learning lots of things related to toys, this week the English proposal will be about TOYS and GAMES!
To understand all the vocabulary better I’ve prepared a presentation for you with some toys or
game words. 
Then, you will find some stories, videos, songs and games about this topic.
Finally you will find a google form to review and remember all the vocabulary.
In the comments you can write what your favourite toy or game is.
I hope you will enjoy this topic!


Kisses and hugs!


Carmina and Irene


Hola nens i nenes!
Esperem que estigueu bé.
Aquesta setmana hem començat el mes de juny, el darrer d’aquest trimestre online!
Continuem felicitant-vos per la feina, estem contentes de com treballeu!!

Aquesta setmana, novament, trobareu dues propostes per a 1r i 2n:

1r:
Aquesta setmana treballarem el menjar. L’Steve i la Maggie ens ensenyaran a menjar de manera saludable i podreu veure com l’Steve prova de fer una pizza.
Trobareu també cançons i jocs i una activitat online.

2n:
Com que sé que amb el Jose i la Sílvia esteu treballant les joguines, aquesta setmana la proposta d'anglès també va relacionada amb jocs i joguines.
Per tal que entengueu millor el vocabulari dels vídeos us he preparat un recull de paraules relacionades amb aquesta temàtica.
Trobareu també dos vídeos de l'Steve i la Maggie i descobrireu què passa quan ella està buscant l'estoig (pencil case) i quan surten a jugar fora de casa.
També podreu veure altres vídeos, cançons i jocs, i finalment us proposo un qüestionari online per recordar i repassar les paraules apreses.
Espero que us agradi aprendre paraules en anglès relacionades amb els jocs i joguines!
Ah! Als comentaris em podeu explicar quin és el vostre joc o joguina favorit.
(My favourite toy or game is…).

Petons i abraçades,
Carmina i Irene


               

               

47 comentaris:

  1. Hello, I am Berta and my fovourite toy is a scooter.
    Bye.

    ResponElimina
    Respostes
    1. Good morning Berta,
      I'm sure you have fun riding your scooter!
      Kisses and hugs!

      Elimina
  2. Hello teachers! I’m David!
    We saw the video and i really liked it. Every day i'm looking Maggie y Steve. My favourite toy or game is basketball. Bye bye!!!

    ResponElimina
    Respostes
    1. Hello David!
      I'm glad you liked the video about Steve and Maggie. They are a little bit crazy, aren't they?
      Regards
      Carmina

      Elimina
  3. Hello Irene! Soc el Biel Perez! Ja he vist els videos i fet les activitats! Kisses!!!

    ResponElimina
    Respostes
    1. Good morming Biel,
      You are a very hardworker! Which is your favourite toy or game? I'm eager to know it!
      Kisses and hugs!

      Elimina
    2. my favorite toy is a microphone and a little kitchen!

      Elimina
    3. I'm sure you sing very well with the microphone and with the little kitchen you can try to prepare something to eat!

      Elimina
  4. Hello, I am Roc and my fovourite toy is a ball.
    Bye.

    ResponElimina
    Respostes
    1. Hello Roc!
      I'm sure you have fun playing with a ball. You can play football, basketball and a lot of other sports!
      Kisses and hugs!

      Elimina
  5. Hello, I am ADRIAN ja he vist tots els videos i he fet l,activitat i els jocs.
    M,han agradat molt!!

    My favourite toy is a Nerf gun and my favourite Game is rubbic.

    Bye.

    ResponElimina
    Respostes
    1. Hello Adrian,
      I'm glad you liked the activities, you are a very hardworker!
      I dont't know this toy but I also like the rubbic's cube.
      Kisses and hugs!

      Elimina
  6. Hello teacher!!! Sóc l'Aleix Ribes,
    Ja hem mirat els vídeos i m'ha sortit molt bé les preguntes.
    My favorite board game is ONE.
    Bye!!!

    ResponElimina
    Respostes
    1. Hi Aleix!
      Congratulations for your mark on the online activity.
      I also like this boardgame, it's very fun!
      Kisses and hugs!

      Elimina
  7. Bon dia sóc l´Erik de 1r A. Els videos de l´Steve i la Maggie han sigut molt divertits. He fet els jocs i he enviat l´activitat.

    ResponElimina
    Respostes
    1. Hello Erik!
      I'm glad you've practiced your memory and had fun!
      I've seen your worksheet, well done!
      Erik m'alegro que hagis excercitat la memòria i que t'ho hagis passat bé.
      Ja he vist com ho has fet de bé a la fitxa!!
      Carmina

      Elimina
  8. Hello, I am Edgar.
    My favorite toy is a Lego.
    Ja he fet les activitats, m'han agradat molt.
    Fins aviat.

    ResponElimina
    Respostes
    1. Hi Edgar!
      I'm happy you liked the activities.
      I'm sure you have fun and you make fantastic things with Lego.
      See you soon!
      Kisses and hugs!

      Elimina
  9. Hi, I'm Marc Lacruz.
    He vist els videos de l'Steve i son molt guays, He fet les activitats i l'enviat.

    ResponElimina
    Respostes
    1. Hello Marc!
      Yes I've seen your worksheet!
      Good work
      A big hug
      Carmina

      Elimina
  10. Hello Irene!!!
    I'm Jana. He vist tots els vídeos i he enviat l'activitat.
    També he jugat a tots els jocs.
    My favourite toy it's a doll.
    Bye-bye!!!

    ResponElimina
    Respostes
    1. Hello Jana!
      You are a very hardworker! Well done!
      When I was a child my favourite toy were also dolls :)
      Kisses and hugs!

      Elimina
  11. Good Morning!!! I'm Aarón Mejías.
    He vist tots els videos dos vegades perquè m'han agradat molt.
    My favourite toy is the teddy beard. Tinc un des de que vaig nèixer i m'acompanya a tots els llocs.

    Kyses. Aarón Mejías

    ResponElimina
    Respostes
    1. Hello Aarón!
      I'm very happy you liked so much the videos :)
      When I was a child I also had a teddy bear coming everywhere with me.
      Kisses and hugs!

      Elimina
  12. Hello, I'm Jan. M'han agradat molt els vídeos. My favourite Roy is a teddy bear. El tinc desde petit.

    ResponElimina
    Respostes
    1. Hello Jan!
      I'm glad you liked all the videos.
      I also had a teddy bear when I was a child and I loved it.
      Kisses and hugs!

      Elimina
  13. Hello!!I'm Jordi. He vists els videos i he fet el questionari i els jocs i les he encertat totes.
    My favourite game is the basketball.
    Kisses and hugs.

    ResponElimina
    Respostes
    1. Hello Jordi!
      Congratulations for your fantastic mark on the online activity, well done!
      I'm sure you are a fantastic basketball player :)
      Kisses and hugs!

      Elimina
  14. Hola, ja he vist els vídeos de Steve & Maggie fan riure molt, són divertidíssims!!!
    També he fet el memori, i he après vocabulari tot jugant!!

    Adeeeu!!!

    ResponElimina
    Respostes
    1. Hello Adrià!
      Perfect! You can do the worksheet as well!
      A big kiss!
      Carmina

      Elimina
  15. Good morning!!I'm Roc Butia. My favourite toy is Hippo. It's a playmobil.
    Kisses!!!

    ResponElimina
    Respostes
    1. Hello Roc!
      I'm sure you have fun playing with Hippo!
      Kisses and hugs!

      Elimina
  16. Hola soc la Iria 1-A, els videos han estat molt divertits, he fet el joc del memory i ha estat entretingut.

    També m'ha agradat molt el conte dels animals de la setmana passada, i he fet un video al padlet.

    Adeu.

    ResponElimina
    Respostes
    1. Hello Iria!
      WOW a lot of work! I've seen in the video that you have lost some teeth!!
      A big hug!
      Carmina

      Elimina
  17. Hola bon dia soc l'Unay
    He vist els videos de l'Steve i son molt guays, He fet les activitats i l'enviat he encertat totes.
    Salutacions

    ResponElimina
    Respostes
    1. Hello Unay,
      congratulations!
      I've seen your picture in the padlet, what long hair you have!! And very nice drawings and plant!
      Regards
      Carmina

      Elimina
  18. Good morning!! I am Pol Lasa.
    My favourite toy is….Lego hidden side!!!

    Bye, bye!!

    ResponElimina
    Respostes
    1. Hello Pol!
      I'm sure they must be fun, enjoy playing with them!
      Kisses and hugs!

      Elimina
  19. Hello, my favourite toy is Parxis.
    I play with my grandmother,we had fun.
    Kisses

    ResponElimina
    Respostes
    1. Hello Biel!
      I also like "parxís" and each time I play it, I have fun.
      Kisses and hugs!

      Elimina
  20. Hello teacher!Soc el Nikolas Enascut.
    Els vídeos me han gustado mucho i también he enviado la activitat.
    Saludos!

    ResponElimina
    Respostes
    1. Hello Niko! How are you?
      Yes; I've seen your work. Well done!
      A big hug
      Carmina

      Elimina
  21. Hello teacher! I'm Iker Carbelo, how are you? I'm fine, I'm active again, my favorite toy is a giant dinosaur, see you, kisses.

    ResponElimina
    Respostes
    1. Hello Iker!
      I'm happy to know you are fine. I'm also fine, thank you.
      I'm sure you have fun playing with this giant dinosaur.
      Kisses and hugs!

      Elimina
  22. Hello teacher!! I'm aina Molina my favourite toy is ball.

    ResponElimina
    Respostes
    1. Hello Aina!
      The ball is a very useful toy because you can play lots of games with it.
      Kisses and hugs!

      Elimina